Monday, August 10, 2009

My Friend and Enthusiastic Supporter of the Romantic Query Letter

Delphin Enjolras' A Son Bureau


An introduction to my fantastic new friend Claire Crossdale who I met online only discovery we write at same starbucks/chapters in Toronto. She’s more editor than writer which is great for me – dyslexic that I am. She's brilliant, very supportive of my attempts at blogging all that and she’s a Leo so we get on famously. She’s a member at Absolute Write Water Cooler and as signed us up for a blog chain which I’m at once excited and trepidations about since neither of us done anything like it before. She says it’s good networking…I don’t know… we well see.

She promises to write and tell you a little about herself very soon. I only hope you like her as much as I do.

Welcome Claire
My gratitude to you all,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment