Your lovely blog has almost everything I love from books and film to popular culture, which makes the honour coming from you even more thrilling. I encourage you all to pop by and see her great blog at the link below.
The honest Scrap Award is for those bloggers who write from their heart. I have to nominate 7 bloggers and say then honest 10 things about myself.
Ten honest things about me
1) I’m dyslexic
2) I prefer lemon desserts to chocolate
3) My favourite season is summer
4) George Harrison is the Beatles for me
5) I’ve lost entire days follow curved paths, road and lane because I wanted to see what awaited me around the bend.
6) I love perfume, pearls and the smell of new shoes
7) I’m obsessed/fascinated by ambient sound, documentaries, other Gemini especially the females
8) I’m something of an undiagnosed hypochondriac
9) I believe in luck
10) And I far prefer directors to actors.
Here is a list of my fellow nominees:
1.Cindy from Princess Bookie 2. Lisa from Lit and Life 3. Meredith from Austenesque Reviews 4. Extreme Reader Book Reviews
And here now are my nominees:
Aarti’s blog BOOKLUST, Reactions and Musings Catalyzed by Books is a great site for all readers. She offers heartfelt reviews, a brilliant Sunday salon and Rosie's Riveters a weekly posting written by Booklust readers about riveting females in literature.