***The Honest Scrap award was given to me by both Victoria S. and Michele E. My thanks to each of you for the lovely honour.
The award has two components. You have to first list 10 honest things about yourself (and make them interesting), and second present the award to seven other bloggers.
My ten honest things:
1. I’m somewhat terrified of clowns.
2. I’m a list maker
3. I never forget a face but often times forget names
4. I love films, music and television shows from the 70’s
5. I’m sort of obsessed with reading the obituaries
6. I love the stone angel in cemeteries
7. I’ve never dated someone younger
8. Or shorter than I am
9. I’m a feminist
10. And a news junky
My seven nominees are all Gems. They have lovely hearts and I love visiting their space.
This love award was given to me by the very sweet Jacquie. Her blog is one I've been visiting right from the start of my adventure in blog land. She is very kind and is forever offering me words of encouragement. Thank You Jacquie.
The rules for this award: Put the name and link of who you gave this award on your blog.Then pass it on to five blogs that you think are amazing!These are the five I have chosen.
These are my five and all are artist in their own right or have inspired me in one way or another.